Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

More Writing

I didnt think writing could be so fun, getting your story out getting to know your own characters. Im done with my first book, cant tell you any information or the title, i know it sucks but you'll know when its out there in our local book store, The first book is about zombies, and i will write the sequel to it after Im done with my second book that im currently writing, it has demons in it, lol, Its a very gorey, slitely has drama in it but it gets away from drama and just becomes kickass, and really REALLY gorey, Then ill write the sequel to my zombie comic and i have one more book that im going to write but i dont really have a solid story, Oh yeah, tons fun I wanna get done with writing so i can do the art



I currently Entered a contest for Cartoonblock on youtube, youtube.com/cartoonblock, You can check Out my videos at youtube.com/niksart1

No comments:

Post a Comment